We [cass] use personally identifiable information in the following ways:
1. To provide you with information about new products, services, new offices, and research on future product ideas or improvements;
2. To assist us in creating content that is relevant to you;
3. To provide you with special offers that may be of interest to you;
4. To assist us in creating better products and services to meet your needs;
5. To allow you to obtain access to services or otherwise engage in activities you select;
6. To help you quickly find services or product information important to you.
WE DO NOT SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ANY OTHER COMPANY, BODY, ORGANISATION OR THIRD PARTY WHATSOEVER.
We have taken security measures, consistent with international information practices, to protect your personal information. These measures include technical and procedural steps to protect your data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration, or destruction. Private information is transmitted using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption.